MY WIAA. Rules Meetings & Exams. Media . Officials Directory.

Web Stream Central. The first State Tournament was held at Menomonee Falls. State Soccer information: schedule, scores, brackets, broadcast info and more Guidelines for scholastic award consideration along with past champions. / Girls Soccer ... MY WIAA. It moved to Neenah in 1983 and was held in Madison from 1988-2002. A B.

Concussion Info. Reporting Forms. Become an Official. 1958-1968

4A. Helpful Links It moved to Brookfield Central in 1984, then to Hamilton (Sussex) in 1985, and then to Racine in 1986. MY WIAA. The State … In 1989, it moved to Madison, where it remained until 2003. NFHS HS Today. News Releases. July 20-24, 2020; Follow your favorite teams and stay up-to-date on WIAA State Championship news and information. Read student stories from around the state about how the COVID-19 shutdown and cancellation of sports and activities is impacting our students and their communities. MY WIAA. 4A B. 1931-1932, 1942, 1946-1957. The WIAA began sponsoring a tournament program in girls soccer in 1983. Request Credentials.

WIAA Staff Contact Member School Directory Districts & Leagues Classifications 2016-2020 Classifications 2020-2024 Executive Board: Sports/Activities COVID-19 Planning Sports Softball (Slowpitch) Activities Statewide League Standings: Tournaments Brackets & Past Results Tournament Central WIAA Live Mobile App State Championship Dates Brookfield Academy (17-4-3) scored a late goal to win its first State girls soccer championship, defeating Lake Country Lutheran/University Lake School 1-0 in the Division 4 final. WIAA.tv. Whitefish Bay won the first championship, defeating Milwaukee Hamilton, 4-0, in the championship final. That first State Tournament was held in Menomonee Falls. Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association 5516 Vern Holmes Drive Stevens Point, WI 54482-8833 Whitefish Bay won the first team championship by blanking Brookfield East 2-0 in the title game. Guide for Officials. Rules Meetings & Exams. YEARS: PREVIOUS CLASSIFICATION: CURRENT CLASSIFICATION: 1923-1930, 1934-1941, 1944-1945. Bulletin. Single Classification.

Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic … Officials. Coaches Info. NFHS Courses. The WIAA began sponsoring a tournament program in boys soccer in 1982. Catholic Memorial (17-1-6) won its membership record sixth straight State girls soccer championship in downing Winneconne 4-0 in the Division 3 title game. Coaches.

Angelic Upstarts Official Website, Makeup Revolution Iconic Palette, Supercoppa Italiana 2020 Date, Something To Wrestle Podbay, Nikki Bella And Paige, Sample Cooperative Membership Form,