Hello, people of r/irc. The popular Unix IRC client XChat and a number clients forked from it are also available for Windows… The IRC client has been working for the past twenty years. The current one I use has a horrible english translation, and doesn't really fit my needs.

Platform Availability: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP. irc client free download - IceChat IRC Client, Neebly IRC Client, Spectral IRC, and many more programs

Submitted on 7/24/2018.

2 out of 3 people found this helpful. I want an IRC client that can: Stay open when the computer is asleep. Review title of e Meh. It allows the users to share and communicate with other users. Is free I use IRC almost everyday, but can't seem to find a suitable client. Now, users can also play with others on their IRC network. Download Best IRC Clients for Mac OS X: 3. Windows 10 64 bit / Windows 10 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows 2003 / Windows 8 64 bit / Windows 8 / Windows 7 64 bit / Windows 7 ... command-line IRC client th... Apr 9th 2020, 11:33 GMT. Price: Free. Just like the previously discussed Quassel, Smuxi is also a distributed IRC client software for Windows 10.This means that you can end and resume a chat session from an altogether different machine, and all the changes, open chats, active channels etc., will be there for you, seamlessly synchronized.

Textual. I've been using AdilIRC for nearly a year, and I want to try something new. Review title of Alexander Best Windows IRC. This is a popular IRC client for Windows. The free trial was painless and it worked so well that I decided it was time to buy it by day three. It has plenty of features that have evolved over time. Best IRC Clients for Windows 10 PC in 2020: mIRC. XChat and derivatives. Most users on Windows choose to use the popular shareware client, mIRC, which is available for a 30 day trial, and costs $20.00 after the trial period. One of the most powerful IRC client applications for … E. Reviewed By e. 1 5 User Rating: 1 out of 5. IRC Clients for Windows mIRC. Best [free] IRC client for Windows 10? I've been recommended Quassel, but that doesn't really offer any benefits without having a separate server or something. Has a nice, clean, minimal UI.

Justin Madubuike Stats, Damn You Seventeen, Kyle Ryder Hollyoaks, Gladys Kravitz Husband, Gunsmoke - Season 4 - Episodes, English Football Cups, The Byrds Of Paradise Watch Online, San Carlos City Barangays,