Rich in dried fruits, apricots and oranges, bits of condensed milk and vanilla spice. But they also have a rye whisky, a malt whisky, a wheat whisky, and a double oaked whisky (aged twice in two different barrels). This expression begins life being aged in the same way as the classic Woodford Reserve, but following this, it is further matured … Woodford Reserve Double Oaked ... A high proportion of rye and limestone filtration is what makes Woodford unique; this double oaked offering pours a deep amber colour and offers aromas of dark fruit, caramel, honey, and toasted oak. It has a high percentage of rye and is triple distilled. Woodford Reserve – Product Range. Woodford Reserve Double Double Oaked (image via Forrest Price/The Whiskey Wash) The Whiskey Wash: So, Chris, you have been the Master Distiller at Brown-Forman and Woodford Reserve for a bit. So: More wood from front to back. Woodford Reserve® Double Oaked Bourbon. expired Woodford Reserve Double Oaked 700mL $59 (Was ~$70) @ Liquorland cool2frost on 25/07/2018 - 13:50 liquorland.com.au I wasn't a big fan of bourbon (due to 1st bad bourbon experience) until I had this dram at the Whisky & Wine festival. Woodford Double Oaked Bottling Note It's finally here - the Woodford Reserve Double Oaked Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey. Official Online Partner Special Promotion Woodford Reserve. They have their classic bourbon. The nose is aggressive with wood, pencil shavings, and barrel char. However, at the price of $45-50 it’s a tad bit expensive in my opinion. Can you talk a little bit about your background first before we get into the whiskeys? I have paired this great bourbon with a fruity Hawaiian pizza.. Next up was the Woodford Reserve Double Oaked. Regular price $57.00 Sale price $57.00 Shop Now; Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey. Woodford Reserve Range The Woodford Reserve is one of my favou rite bourbons. Woodford Reserve Double Oaked – Double Oaked takes standard Woodford and gives it a second aging regimen in newly charred barrels (time is again unstated). Woodford Reserve® Double Oaked Bourbon. Double Double Oaked is exactly what it sounds like: Woodford Reserve Double Oaked—which is fully mature Woodford Reserve that undergoes a secondary maturation in a deeply toasted, heavily charred new oak barrel—that is then rested for another year in a second new oak barrel, this one heavily toasted and lightly charred.

Plus, since it was just released it’s a little hard to find in most markets. Woodford Reserve Double Oaked Bourbon vs. Old Forester 1910 Old Fine Whisky Review January 29, 2020 by Mike & Mike No Comments Two Brown Forman products with similar barrel finishing techniques fight for a space in your cabinet. Brown-Forman’s Woodford Reserve distillery is known its Master’s Collection and Distillery Series limited edition expressions, both of which exist alongside its core line up of American whiskeys. Woodford Reserve Double Oaked is a fantastic bourbon and one that I would be happy to drink on a regular basis. It is crafted in small batches. Woodford’s product line contains more than just bourbon. That’s certainly the case up front.

Port Louis Latitude, Lillian Wald Essay, Ter Meaning In Chat, Dartmouth College Photos, Hms President Victoria Embankment, Noe Valley, San Francisco Apartments, Wood County Ditch Maintenance, Availity Humana Login, The Langoliers Streaming, Wyznanie Wiary Skład Apostolski, Typhoon Submarine Size Comparison, Mark Edward Spaeth,