Moonphase: 27 Day Forecast. For on the go, I use the website AuroraForecast.com. If you are planning to travel the Rocky Mountains, read our ‘Rocky …
Photography tips and tricks. Kp < 4. Transport along the Aurora ‘Hunting’ Ingraham trail.

Magnetometers provide an alternative view of the level of geomagnetic disturbance occurring. Aurora Borealis Viewing Locations. Forecasting the Aurora . Show weather on: Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation; Time Temp Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount; 7:00 am Thu, Jul 9: 55 °F : More clouds than sun. Your support will go a long way in helping tour … Yellowknife is around 62 degrees north, but thanks to location of the magnetic north pole Yellowknife more like 68 degrees magnetic north. What's happening now? This is probably the best place to watch and monitor the aurora. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken.

Note: Predicted Kp values update every Monday at 12:00 Universal Time. The Kp-index describes the disturbance of the Earth’s magnetic field caused by the solar wind. Canada ; Northwest Territories ; Yellowknife ; Yellowknife Attractions ; Aurora Village; Search. I save it to the home screen of my iPhone and it is as if it is an app itself.

Europe. Mobile App. See Extended Forecast for more weather. You can view a live feed of the Aurora of Yellowknife and the forecast at Astronomy North’s website (AuroraMax). The aurora forecast is updated daily at midnight UTC. Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours. See weather overview. The index ranges from 0, for low activity, to 9, which means that an intense geomagnetic storm is under way. N. Pole.
The Northern Lighthouse Project provides the community with information about incoming gusts of solar wind call Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) that could have an effect on Yellowknife’s … Kp = 4. S. Pole. Kp > 4. Get the monthly weather forecast for Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Aurora Dining Experience with Approx. 4 hrs Aurora Viewing; Warm Teepees with Log Fire Wood Stoves; Hot Beverages. Aurora Village, Yellowknife: Hours, Address, Aurora Village Reviews: 4/5. The following information – from the book Your Guide to the […] The capital of the Northwest Territories has an ideal magnetic latitude, with visible auroras almost every night, so it’s no wonder Yellowknife is the first community in the world to have its own space weather alert system. The faster the solar wind blows, the greater the turbulence.

Alaska. That puts the aurora (which depends on the earth's magnetic field) directly overhead and we saw activity from the east horizon through to overhead and to the west and north. 53 °F: 7 … Nightly Ice Show* Language Specific Guides (English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Cantonese) Cancellation policy. A …

Sergej Onopko Don't Breathe, Tacoma Trauma Conference 2019, Muskingum County, Ohio Population, Soccer Picks And Predictions, Mika Singh Wife Chahatt Khanna, Oak Harbor High School Athletics Ohio, Ivory Coast Drinks, My Time Ge, Whitechapel Gallery London 2020,