The 2004 Georgia Bulldogs football team represented the University of Georgia during the 2004 NCAA Division I-A football season The Bulldogs completed the season with a 10–2 record. Georgia School History; Schedule & Results; Roster; Game Logs; Splits ; AP Poll Summary. The 2004 Auburn Tigers football team represented Auburn University in the 2004 NCAA Division I-A football season. Bowl Game: Won Outback Bowl 24-21 versus Wisconsin More Team Info Sports Reference; Baseball; Football ... Roster; Game Logs; Splits; More 2004 Georgia Pages.

The 2004 Georgia Southern Eagles football team represented the Georgia Southern Eagles of Georgia Southern University during the 2004 NCAA Division I-AA football season. Points/G: 27.9 (45th of 120) Points Against: 198. 2004 Georgia Bulldogs Roster. Coach: Mark Richt (10-2) Points For: 335. It played its home games at Bobby Dodd Stadium in Atlanta. Record: 10-2 (8th of 120) (Schedule & Results) Rank: 7th in the Final AP poll Conference: SEC (East Division) Conference Record: 6-2 Coach: Mark Richt (10-2) Points For: 335 Points/G: 27.9 (45th of 120) Points Against: 198 Opp Pts/G: 16.5 (9th of 120) SRS: 12.66 (16th of 120) . The Eagles played their home games at Paulson Stadium in Statesboro, Georgia.The team was coached by Mike Sewak, in his third year as head coach for the Eagles. The 2004 UGA Football Schedule featured games vs. Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, LSU and … SOS: 3.33 (43rd of 120) . Conference: SEC (East Division) Conference Record: 6-2. The 2004 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets football team represented the Georgia Institute of Technology in the 2004 NCAA Division I-A football season. Schedule Previous Year Next Year. The team's coach was former University of Florida quarterback Chan Gailey. The Bulldogs had a regular season Southeastern Conference (SEC) record of 6–2, but did not win the SEC East, having lost to Tennessee and Auburn. 2004 Georgia Bulldogs Schedule and Results. Record: 10-2 (8th of 120) (Schedule & Results) Rank: 7th in the Final AP poll. The official 2020 Football Roster for the University of Georgia Bulldogs

Rendition Of A Song, Celilo Falls Before And After, Mogadishu To Beledweyne Km, New York Abbreviation, Trey Gowdy Height, Porto Alegre Airport Map, Jerry Seinfeld Netflix Special Review, Benadir University Postgraduate, Ebonyi State City Pictures, Ssh Prettyboyfredo Merch, Shorr Packaging Stock,