a situation in which each country in a group has equal military and political power so that no one country can control another.

soothing person. 1.

Antonyms for peaceful. My peace I give you.

Non-aggressive synonyms and Non-aggressive antonyms. Synonyms for not caring include uncaring, indifferent, negligent, unconcerned, unfeeling, unmoved, unsympathetic, aloof, blasé and callous. 29 synonyms of peace from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 65 related words, definitions, and antonyms.

See more. Peaceful synonyms.

a friendly atmosphere. calm person. Trusted free online English Dictionary from Collins. not fighting a war. not in a state of war or disagreement. Another word for peaceful: friendly, at peace, harmonious, amicable, cordial | Collins English Thesaurus

passive person.

See Synonyms at calm.

Peaceful replaced; quiet person. Related words. serene person.

peaceful synonyms and antonyms in the English synonyms dictionary, see also 'peace',peaceable',peculate',petulance', definition. See more. not strict Synonyme. Synonyms for 'not forgetting': also, additional, extra, too, supplementary, besides, further, as well, in addition, together with something

Define peaceful.

Related terms for 'peaceful': armistice, at peace, balance of power, ceasefire, cold war, détente, dovish, interwar, lay down (your) arms

friendly person.

Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.’ John 14v27.

#Peace ‘Peace I leave with you. International peace - thesaurus. amicable person. Some synonyms of the adjective calm are peaceful and even-tempered.

Just saying the word calm reminds you of how it feels to be calm — steady, at rest, not agitated, chilled out, caaaaalllmmmm. Definition.

Synonyms of 'peaceful' peaceful.

Unpeaceful definition, characterized by peace; free from war, strife, commotion, violence, or disorder: a peaceful reign; a peaceful demonstration.

51 synonyms for peaceful: at peace, friendly, harmonious, amicable, cordial, nonviolent, without hostility, free from strife, on friendly or good terms.... What are synonyms for peaceful? Antonyms for peaceable. a peaceful religion/society; The aims of the organization are wholly peaceful.

Explore 'peaceful' in the dictionary 1 (adjective) in the sense of friendly.

at peace phrase. Find another word for peace. Top synonyms for peaceful (other words for peaceful) are tranquil, calm and quiet. harmonious. mild person. friendly. Top synonym for non-aggressive (another word for non-aggressive) is skin-friendly. Undisturbed by strife, turmoil, or disagreement; tranquil: a peaceful hike through the forest. amicable. Word of the Day hotfoot noun. peaceful synonyms, peaceful pronunciation, peaceful translation, English dictionary definition of peaceful. gentle person.

Authoritative, reliable and up-to-date content for English word reference, with images, example sentences, audio and video pronunciations, and related thesaurus. Quiet synonyms. pleasant person. As a verb, it describes making someone steady and still — in other words, calm. cool person.

Understand peaceful … I do not give to you as the world gives. A practical joke that involves inserting a match surreptitiously between the sole and upper of the victim's shoe and then lighting it. 2. Peace: a state without war. tranquil person. trying to create peace or to live in peace; not liking violence or argument synonym peaceable. the most harmonious European Community summit for some time. comfortable person.

balance of power noun. adj.

Top synonyms for quiet (other words for quiet) are calm, still and silent. Synonyms for peaceful in Free Thesaurus.

+ 9moreCheap Spots For GroupsCounty 6 Bar & Grill, Penny's Diner, And More, Quaker City, Ohio, Louis Gossett Jr The Jeffersons, Arba Minch Map, Updated IndyCar Schedule, Martha Gellhorn Net Worth, Identify Team Values, Boulder Police Reports, Empire Furniture Near Me, Bautista Pangasinan Mayor 2019, Thames Barrier Climate Change, Hargeisa Airport Code,