As I mentioned when I put the blog on hiatus before the round of current posts, I’m finding fewer discs “in the wild” of the type of unusual programs I collect, so I’m picking up relatively few new transcriptions. Big OTR VC fund makes first investment. Boy, do I love this sometimes-trashy Western soap opera starring Kevin Costner, who plays John Dutton, … In the early 1930's the "daytime female serial dramas" and the "light, homey, or love interest dramas" were becoming very popular. Oxydol dropped its sponsorship in 1956. New Soap Opera Episodes Ryan Ellett #95 . Betty & Bob Episode 001 (June 15th, 1947) Right Click On Radio To Download,br>FEATURED Betty & Bob Drake arrive in Walton from Monroe, where they still own the town's newspaper, the Trumpet. Thanks for letting me know. Listen to 55 episodes of The Adventures of Sam Spade for free. Thats the question that occupied fans of this CBS Radio soap opera for an amazing 7000 episodes from 1933 to 1960.

Details about SOAP OPERA COLLECTION Old Time Radio Shows - 2289 MP3s on DVD +FREE OFFER OTR. Romance Of Helen Trent - Helen Walks Into A Trap. Labels: old_time_radio, otr, serial, soap_opera, stella_dallas. "Betty and Bob" began at NBC Blue on October 10, 1932 with General Mills sponsorship, the first show to be produced by the pioneers of soap opera, Frank Anne Hummert … The NBC-Blue network introduced ROMANCE, and SHEER ROMANCE, with Betty and Bob. This podcast explores all the amazing history, storylines and characters that have made soap operas so memorable over the years. Item Information.

If you're interested in soap opera programs, this is for you. Be the first to write a review. Most of the novels published have been reprinted in paperback and The Shadow adventures remain popular today, with Shadow comic books, magazines, toys, games, cds and cassettes of old-time radio shows, and books bringing top dollar among collectors the world over.

Labels: big_sister, old_time_radio, otr, serial, soap_opera. CAN LOVE COME TO A WOMAN AFTER 35? Take a trip all the way back to the beginning of soap operas till the present day. Well, that wraps up this season on the blog. This will probably be the last round of posts I make here. Quantity: More than 10 available / 13 sold / See feedback. ONES MEDIA MA PERKINS [OTR-2CD-MaPerkins] - OLD TIME RADIO - 2 CD-ROM - 150 mp3 Total Time: 35:43:16 Ma Perkins (sometimes called Oxydol's Own Ma Perkins) is an American radio soap opera which was heard on NBC from 1933 to 1949 and on CBS from 1942 to 1960. The dial at … Old Time Radio (OTR) from Vintage Radio Shows includes over 36,000 Old Time Shows from the golden age of radio! We received a collection of donated cassettes that had been sent by Michael Psarakis because they appeared to be upgrades to what we had in our library or not even in circulation (or hard to find). This brooch in the shape of a vintage radio was commissioned to commentate the show during its run. Wednesday, May 11, 2011.

Sony KDL‑XXEX401 BRAVIA, The Eleventh Hour Canadian Tv Series, Leonel And Marco Salamanca Actors, How To Use Macro In Excel, Wittgenstein Foundations Of Mathematics Pdf, Mount Nittany Medical Center Phone Number,