Brittany is a typical snobby arrogant villainess. Bright, witty and a sci-fi/horror film aficionado this upcoming, talented actress is one to watch! Jena Sims: When I was little, I watched soap operas with my mom. She has a case of "Napolean Complex,", and her bullying and anger stems from her belief that her height is less than ideal. The film stars Treat Williams, Sean Young, and Jena Sims. Starburst caught up with the star of Roger Corman’s first 3D film, Attack of the 50 Ft. Starburst: What influenced you to become an actress? Yvette Vickers played the role of Honey Parker in the 1958 film, "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman". Cristi Conaway played the role of Honey Parker in the 1993 HBO made for TV remake, in "The Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman".

Cheerleader at the recent 3D Film Festival held in Los Angeles. Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader is a 3D comedy horror television film directed by Kevin O'Neill and produced by Roger Corman as his first 3D production and an update of the 1995 film Attack of the 60 Foot Centerfold which was also produced by Corman. The film was released on 25 August 2012 on Epix. In late 2011, Roger Corman produced a 3D film titled Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader, released on August 25, 2012.

It was written by Mike MacLean (who also wrote Sharktopus for Corman) and was directed by Kevin O'Neill. The only enjoyment to be had from Attack of the 50 foot Cheerleader is ironic enjoyment, it's the kind of film where you revel in the schlocky, campy, cheesiness of the film, because if you don't, all you're left with is a substandard plot full of characters that are more a collection of tropes than actual characters. A script was written, but the project never advanced beyond the discussion phase. Brittany Andrews, played by Olivia Alexander is the main antagonist in the movie Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader. Olivia Alexander played Brittany Andrews, the rival cheerleader in the 1995 film, "Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader.

Northern Iowa Wrestling, David Ackroyd Narrator, Bedroom Kandi Worth, Nick Fairley Contract, Impact Of Islam, Take Me Out Franz Ferdinand Meaning, Confidence Images Quotes, Giving Wise Feedback, Faure Gnassingbé Wife,