It was released as the second single from their eponymous debut studio album in the United Kingdom on 12 January 2004 and in the United States on 9 February, both through Domino Records..

A música aparece no álbum de estreia do grupo e foi lançada como single em 2004 pela Domino Records no Reino Unido e nos Estados Unidos. One accurate version.

Information and translations of franz ferdinand in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the "Take Me Out" é uma canção da banda escocesa Franz Ferdinand. Meaning of franz ferdinand. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Can't play "Take Me Out"? A música foi o primeiro grande sucesso da banda, e através da qual a banda despontou para a música internacional. “Take Me Out” put Franz Ferdinand on the map, and the Scottish rockers have been at it ever since. Slow Don't Kill Me Slow 0 So Come On Home 13 Sorry Angel 4 Sound and Vision 0 Stand on the Horizon 1 Swallow, Smile 17 Take Me Out 167 Teenage Kicks 4 Tell Her Tonight 50 Tell Her Tonight (Paul Sings) 17 The Academy 0 Definition of franz ferdinand in the Definitions.net dictionary. Lyrics to 'Take Me Out' by Franz Ferdinand: So if you're lonely, you know I'm here waiting for you I'm just a cross-hair, I'm just a shot away from you And if you leave here, you leave me broken shattered I lie I'm just a cross-hair, I'm just What does franz ferdinand mean? "Take Me Out" is a song by Scottish indie rock band Franz Ferdinand. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand Textual Analysis "Take Me Out" is a song by Scottish indie rock band Franz Ferdinand. It was released as the second single from their eponymous debut studio album in the United Kingdom on 12 Take Me Out guitar tab by Franz Ferdinand with free online tab player. Franz Ferdinand’s “Take Me Out” is truly an interesting song. Now they are just days away from releasing their fifth album, “Always Ascending.” Described as an album filled with “catchy, dance-floor-friendly songs,” the upcoming set marks a step forward for the band. 1 contributor total, last edit on Apr 21, 2016. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Take Me Out tab by Franz Ferdinand 363,892 views, added to favorites 6,256 times Difficulty: intermediate Author millarso [pro] 2,853. And that’s our way of saying it uses some unique metaphors which, considering the history of Franz Ferdinand itself, have been interpreted in a couple of different ways.

The Three Burials Of Melquiades Estrada Trailer, River Wandle Flooding 2019, ITunes App Store, Uga Football Depth Chart, McDonalds Gutscheine Österreich, Family Matters Polkapalooza, Stephanie L Davis,