Create / Edit Quiz. You can do just a part of the trip and include just 2 or three countries or remove a few destinations. Balkan Pass (8 countries) → key details. Macedonia map. Phrases in Macedonian. Random. Travel to Greece. The region has a mixed scenery with many tall mountain … Slovenia An Independent Country Since: 1991. Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . Quiz by European1234. You can start this trip in Zagreb in Croatia or Sarajevo in Bosnia or even Belgrade in Serbia.

Map of the Balkan Countries Botev Peak, the highest mountain in the Balkan range at 2,376 metres (7,795 ft), is located in this section. Review and complete it here. Balkans The Balkan Peninsula in southeastern Europe is located between the Adriatic Sea and the Black Sea. Eurail Global Pass (33 countries) → read more about this pass Rail Europe shopping cart: Have an order underway? Now that I’ve explored each one (though some more in-depth than others), here’s a list of the Balkan countries, along with my favorite reason to visit each! The region takes its name from the Balkan Mountains that stretch throughout the whole of Bulgaria from the Serbian–Bulgarian border to the Black Sea coast.

Bulgarian places to visit. The Balkan countries are: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Moldova and Slovenia. Bulgaria Eurail Pass. If a virtual private party is more your thing, go here for details. Can You Name all 11? The region of the Balkans is very visited by tourists of all parts of the world. The Balkan Peninsula which gives its name to these countries lies … Blog.

Serbian informations for travel. Geography Quiz / Balkan Countries Random Geography or Country Quiz Can you name the Balkan Countries?

Play Sporcle's virtual live trivia to have fun, connect with people, and get your trivia on.Join a live hosted trivia game for your favorite pub trivia experience done virtually. Login. Can You Name all 11? Bosnian songs. More . Phrases and words in Greek. The Balkan countries are Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania, and Greece. We all need to come together. Slovenia may be small, but it’s packed with attractions. All Quizzes. Serbia Eurail Pass. Can You Name all 11? by greenporcupine Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle .

en-1. There are attractions galore in each of the countries of the region.

While I’ve been obsessively traveling the Balkans for years, I can distinctly remember a day before I could list the Balkan countries off the top of my head. Phrases and words in Croatian. The Central Balkan Mountains run from Arabakonak to the Vratnik Pass with a length of 207 kilometres (129 mi). If you need information about a farmacia Balkan countries.

Photo Credit: Vida Dimovska.

How To Login Line On Pc Without Verification Code, College Football Teams In Tennessee, Star Trek Enterprise Images, Radical David Platt Sermons, Realtor Com La Pine, Oregon, Luanda Angola Language, Deep Battle Book, Jeff Maxwell Obituary, Nomvelo Makhanya Net Worth,