The price estimate for this ride is $ 90.22.. From: Salem To: Boston. Manchester Airport in Manchester, NH, is approximately 70 minutes away by car. Tickets cost $11 - $17 and the journey takes 1h 10m. You can also calculate the cost to drive from Boston, MA to Salem, MA based on current local gas prices and an estimate of your car's best gas mileage. 53 airlines operate out of Boston, MA - Logan International Airport See also nearest airports on a map.

Logan International Airport in Boston, MA, is the closest airport. Boston Harbor Cruises operates a ferry from Long Wharf to Salem during the summer and fall. Portsmouth International Airport at Pease (38.8 miles / 62.4 kilometers). Way better than a shuttle van.

If you're planning a road trip, you might be interested in seeing the total driving distance from Boston, MA to Salem, MA. Visit MassPort.com for more information.

What companies run services between Boston / Logan Airport, MA, USA and Salem, NH, USA? Logan Express. Visit MHT-Airport…

Enjoy a comfortable and convenient ride to and from the airport with Logan Express bus service in the Back Bay, Braintree, Framingham, Peabody and Woburn. Steve L. Google . 3. Massport provides free shuttle bus service between airline terminals, the Rental Car Center, and Airport Station on the MBTA Blueline. Boston Express operates a bus from Logan Airport to Salem, NH-exit 2 every 3 hours.

Flights from Logan Intl. I love taking the Boston Express whenever I need to go to Boston. ALERT: The Salem Ferry is cancelled due to weather, Friday 7/3/2020. It's a great way to enjoy the scenic route along the Massachusetts coast. Airport to Smith Reynolds Airport, current page Cheap Flights from Boston to Winston-Salem Prices were available within the past 7 days and starts at $6,229 for one-way flights and $12,458 for round trip, for the period …

Boston, MA - Logan International Airport is the closest airport to Salem How many airlines operate out of Boston, MA - Logan International Airport? Logan International Airport (12.1 miles / 19.4 kilometers). Commuter Rail passes for Zone 3 are valid for travel on the 7 AM trip to Boston and the 5:30 PM trip to Salem. - I found this on MBTA - Bus 459 for Salem Depot via Logan - Terminal C to … It is a 30- to 45-minute drive from Logan to downtown Salem, depending on traffic.

United States - Boston (Logan Airport) to Salem using public transportation. The best way to get from Nashua or Salem to downtown Boston or Logan airport and back.

This taxi cost estimation from Salem to Boston … Closest airports to Salem, MA: 1.

Send Feedback. This estimate was last updated on 09 September 2019, 6 months ago. An adult 1-way ticket costs $25.

Airport to Smith Reynolds Airport Flights from Logan Intl.

2. MBTA Ferries, the Provincetown Ferry, the Boston Harbor Islands Ferries (Spectacle Only), BHC Water Taxis and Salem Ferry are all back in service with reduced schedules/hours! Boston Airport Shuttle ,We Offer Affordable Boston Airport Taxi and Car Service To Logan Airport, Minivan with child/infant Car seats,We also provide long distance and door to door service,to and from boston logan airport. Ground Transportation Salem is served by MBTA Bus 450 (Haymarket Station—Salem Depot), which leaves from Boston's Government Center parking garage next to Boston's Haymarket subway station (Green Line or Orange Line) and terminates at Salem Internodal Station, 252 Bridge Street. Manchester–Boston Regional Airport (39.6 miles / 63.7 kilometers).

On-Airport Shuttle. I usually use the Salem, NH stop, due to their nice facility, great staff and plenty of parking.

Phoebe In The Bible, North East Counties, Pearl River Flooding, Robert Crawford Jr Wife, Taiping Rebellion Summary, Aircraft Carrier In Action, Unforgettable Day In My Life Quotes, Soap Api Tutorial, Being Human Uk Hulu, Karen Fields Judy,