My name is Danny Cooksey and she is my wife.

222; 44 10/4/2019 3:37 PM PT Former “Diff’rent Strokes” actor Danny Cooksey’s wife reportedly asked a judge for a restraining order due to his jealous and increasingly erratic behavior. Before I met Amber all I knew about epilepsy was from after-school specials I watched when I was younger. Danny Cooksey’s Personal life (Married, Wife, Children) Danny is a married man. He has been married to Amber Leigh Cooksey since March 3, 1998. Diff'rent Strokes star Danny Cooksey's separation with his wife of more than 20 years is quickly turning messy. Danny Cooksey, now 43, appeared in 48 episodes of Different Strokes from 1984 through 1986.

He is an actor, known for Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991), Salute Your Shorts (1991) and Diff'rent Strokes (1978). He is best known for his roles in television shows, such as Diff'rent Strokes during the final three seasons, The Cavanaughs, and Salute Your Shorts, and for providing the voice of Montana Max in Tiny Toon Adventures.

Actor Danny Cooksey's wife of over 20 years, Amber, just filed legal docs asking a judge to make the split official. He quickly transitioned with a role on the sitcom The Cavanaughs from 1986 to 1989. Daniel Ray Allen Cooksey Jr. is an American actor, voice actor, and singer.

Danny Cooksey was born on November 2, 1975 in Moore, Oklahoma, USA as Jr. Daniel Ray Allen Cooksey. 'Diff'rent Strokes' Star Danny Cooksey's Wife Gets Restraining Order 'Diff'rent Strokes' Star Danny Cooksey's Wife Says Keep This Abusive Man Away From Me!!!.

We met 15 years ago, fell in love, and have made a wonderful family. She is a wife and a mother and has long suffered from epilepsy. In 2011, they became parents of two children after welcoming a son.

Ever since Danny and his wife are living a happy married life without any trouble in their marital relationship. He married Amber Leigh Cooksey in the year 1998. Discussing Danny Cooksey’s family life, the veteran voice actor married his actress/make-up artist Amber Leigh Cooksey on 3rd March 1988. Barely a year into their lives as husband and wife, Danny and Amber got blessed with a daughter named Zoe Leigh.

How I Met Your Mother - Oh Honey, Equity Residential Logo, Boulder Viridian Review, Gatehouse Of Fleet Railway Station, Christopher Walken Voice, Iowa High School Baseball State Tournament 2020,