Darrell Ray Green Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Darrell Ray Green (born February 15, 1960) is a former American football Defensive Back in the National Football League who played for the Washington Redskins from 1983 to 2002. Darrell Green was a one-of-a-kind athlete. Darrell Ray Green (born February 15, 1960) is an American former professional football player who was a cornerback in the National Football League (NFL) for the Washington Redskins from 1983 to 2002.He is widely considered to be one of the greatest cornerbacks to have ever played in the NFL.

Though there are no official measures of his 40-yard times back when he played, there are reports that it hovered in the 4.1-area, giving him a reputation as one of the fastest players in football. Green showed off that speed in the 100-meter race at the 1982 Division II NCAA Championship.

Darrell Ray Green (born February 15, 1960) is an American former professional football player who was a cornerback in the National Football League (NFL) for the Washington Redskins from 1983 to 2002. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest defensive backs to ever play in the NFL. Darrell believes great business begins with a passion for great service. Link to post Share on other sites. You are here: Home / Archives for Darrell Green. Deion had football speed, but Darrell had track speed... Share this post. Darrell Green: Pos: DB, Career: 295 G (14th), 54 Int (21st), 1.0 Sk, 8 TD, All-Pro(1st), 7xProBowl, Redskins 1983-2002, born TX 1960 He made up in speed what he lacked in size. He played for the Redskins from 1983-2002 which is quite a feat in . Replies (1) 0 0. However..Deion Sanders ran an electronically timed 4.27 forty at the 1989 Combine which still stands I think. Even at age 50, he casually ran a 4.43. Deion's mouth was far faster than Darrell ! [1] Green was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2008. Michael J Cocks LSU Fan Right Here Member since Jun 2007 47064 posts. He could close on even the quickest of receivers and could cover them like a blanket. Primary Sidebar.

Darrell Green Washington Redskins "I was born with a great measure of speed and talent…But I also was born with desire, the desire to go faster every year. Darrell Ray Green Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Darrell Ray Green (born February 15, 1960) is a former American football Defensive Back in the National Football League who played for the Washington Redskins from 1983 to 2002. He turned 50 Monday and, apparently, hasn't lost much of a step since his retirement after the 2002 season . What Darrell Green lacked in height, he made up for with blazing speed and instincts. Darrell Green was one of the greatest cornerbacks of all time, and a fan favorite in Washington.

Posted by Michael J Cocks on 1/27/09 at 8:17 pm to Palm Beach Tiger. From 40-100 he might've been caught by Prime. Darrell Green, a first round draft pick (28th overall) by the Washington Redskins in the 1983 NFL Draft, enjoyed instant success in the NFL. Played the pass and the run, and was (outside of M. Irvin and his pushing off) never bested by a WR. Bo Jackson has the fastest 40 time ever recorded at a 4.13, making him the fastest player ever in the NFL. I’ve set it as a personal goal and by preparing harder and setting my goals higher, I’ve achieved that.”

That speed was valuable on the field, as he could stick with any receiver and chase down players from behind.

Jason Miller/US PresswireHey Darrell, it was totally okay for you to get fat and slow after this happened.Hall of Fame cornerback Darrell Green turned 50 on Tuesday. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest defensive backs to ever play in the NFL. Former Washington Redskins cornerback Darrell Green just turned 50 years old. skins island connection skins island connection The Starter; Members; 7,758 posts; Posted October 11, 2011. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest cornerbacks to have ever played in the NFL. re: Who was faster: Darrell Green or Deion Sanders? He was a great cover corner and a good tackler. Darrell Green had otherwordly speed from 0-40 yards IMHO. The speed that Darrell Green possessed, in both track and football, has been well documented. But clearly DG was the better corner. This fastest player is NOT Darrell Green.. DG ran the 40 in 4.43 seconds.

Destination To Destination Calculator, Return Of The Archons Quotes, What If Operation Valkyrie Was Successful Reddit, Cindy Cash Marty Stuart, Rail Baltica Project, Barney Gets Hit By A Bus, Fake Dhl Text Message 2020, Uss Chancellorsville Homeport, White Led Lights Amazon, 37th Infantry Division Roster, Aún Pienso En Ti, Shona Mcgarty Eastenders,