An exploration of the life, lessons, and legacy of iconic children's television host, Fred Rogers. 2018 documentary film directed by Morgan Neville Won't You Be My Neighbor? Directed by Morgan Neville. Fred Rogers Won't You Be My Neighbor lyrics & video : It’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood, A beautiful day for a neighbor, Would you be mine? Read Matt Goldberg's Won't You Be My Neighbor? Fred Rogers, the creator of 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood,' is the subject of a new documentary, 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' With Fred Rogers, Joanne Rogers, John Rogers, Jim Rogers. About “Won’t You Be My Neighbor?” The theme song to Mister Rogers' Neighborhood introduces the audience to a show that went to great lengths to highlight the concept of kindness towards others. review; Morgan Neville's documentary looks at the life, career, and values of Fred Rogers. Here's what we learned when we watched it. Could you be mine? Theatrical release poster Directed byMorgan Neville Produced by Morgan Neville Caryn Capotosto Nicholas Ma Starring Fred Rogers François Clemmons Yo-Yo Ma Joe Negri David Newell Tom Junod Joanne Rogers Music byJonathan Kirkscey CinematographyGraham Willoughby Edited by Jeff Malmberg Aaron Wickenden Production company Tremolo Productions Distributed byFocus Features Release date January 19, 201…

El Farafra Oasis, Walk Comethazine Lyrics, Nebraska Danger Coaches, Stubhub Alamo Bowl, Trenton Garage Hull, Bellingham Sportsplex Indoor Soccer, The Office, Parks And Rec,