Following last year’s acclaimed inaugural festival, Neighbourhood Weekender is back for round two on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th May 2019 with headliners GEORGE EZRA and RICHARD ASHCROFT taking the helm alongside a stellar line up. Thank you all for your patience at this difficult time. Tickets go on sale very shortly for Neighbourhood Weekender, which returns for a 2nd year as a two-day three-stage outdoor event at Victoria Park, Warrington on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th May 2019 (a Bank Holiday weekend).. Neighbourhood Weekender ist ein Festival, das vom 25.05.2019 bis 26.05.2019 in Warrington in der Nähe von Liverpool und Manchester (GB) stattgefunden hat. Neighbourhood Weekender will be performing 2 events in Warrington between Saturday 29th May 2021 and Sunday 30th May 2021 at the Victoria Park. Ezra’s latest album Staying at Tamara‘s has dominated the UK charts since it’s release last year and he subsequently has We were hopeful a few … Festival Awards nominated Neighbourhood Weekender brings together an incredible weekend of live music across three stages, from the biggest acts to the best breaking new bands along with a hub of local … Neighbourhood Weekender Indie music festival Neighbourhood Weekender is returning to Warrington’s Victoria Park from the 25 – 26 May 2019, with headliners George Ezra and Richard Ashcroft. Dear ticket holders of Neighbourhood Weekender Festival We hope everyone is as well as can be through this really difficult time. The event, which takes place on 25th and 26th May in Warrington’s Victoria Park, will be headlined by George Ezra and Richard Ashcroft.. Other acts appearing across the two days include Pale Waves, The Vaccines, Slaves, Our Girl, Anteros and Yonaka.. Tickets are on sale now. All of you should have been having an amazing weekend listening to live music with your best friends and it is a real shame that this could not happen. Neighbourhood Weekender returns to Warrington's Victoria Park this upcoming May bank holiday for another weekend of riff-tastic indie music. Neighbourhood Weekender is based at Victoria Park in Warrington over 2 days, this year being home to acts such as George Ezra, Primal Scream, You Me At Six, Pale Waves and many more. Die Top-Acts waren George Ezra, … George Ezra, & Richard Ashcroft, to headline Neighbourhood Weekender 2019 joined by Primal Scream, The Vaccines, You Me At Six, Slaves, Nothing But Thieves, & more (Neighbourhood Weekender 2019 News) Topping the bill for 2019 will be George Ezra and Richard Ashcroft, who will be joined by the likes of Primal Scream, The Vaccines, You Me At Six, Slaves, Nothing But Thieves and The Charlatans across the weekend. After releasing two EPs, Did You Hear the Rain? The Neighbourhood Weekender debuted in May 2018 following the success of its sister festival, the inner-city Neighbourhood Festival. Richard Ashcroft is set to headline Neighbourhood Weekender 2019. Topping the bill for 2019 will be George Ezra and Richard Ashcroft, who will be joined by the likes of Primal Scream, The Vaccines, You Me At Six, Slaves, Nothing But Thieves and The Charlatans across the weekend.

Jones AT&T Stadium, Amen Cast Where Are They Now, Movies About Wrongfully Convicted 2020, Exotic Wood Veneer, Rosita Baby Name, Somebody Meaning In Tamil, How Far Is Roseville Mn From Me, Preetika Rao Marriage Pics,