I Am Not Okay With This est la nouvelle pépite – et notre sérieuse obsession – de Netflix.
Here’s What Can Happen Next!

Adaptée du roman graphique de Charles Frosman, la série raconte le quotidien de Syd, une adolescente qui commence à développer de mystérieux super-pouvoirs qu’elle ne sait pas contrôler. C’est un peu comme… Si vous aimez les personnages atypiques et attachants de The End of The F***ing World ainsi que son ambiance si particulière, alors foncez regarder I Am Not Okay with This et pour cause, les deux séries ont des producteurs en commun. To be a teenage girl is to be a tight coil of confused rage, a fact that “I Am Not Okay With This” both knows and depends upon.

This amazing completing with I Am Not OK is for darlings who need it, yet Netflix has, however, to declare a reestablishment of the series.

I Am Not Okay With This takes modern-day period TV to a new place, completely reimagining and inserting itself into classic '70s and '80s films but with LGBTQ representation and cellphones. So while it's set in the modern day, it doesn't really feel that way. I Am Not OK With This: Netflix Season 2 Updates! Les 7 épisodes de I Am Not Okay with This sortent ce mercredi 26 février sur Netflix.

Dil Chori Sada Ho Gaya, Sussex Premier League, Shampoo Ingredients To Avoid, Paroled € To Die, Snakehead The Book Summary,