Lynne Moody Biography: Versatile African-American actress Lynne Moody did not confine … Find out when and where you can watch Lynne Moody movies and tv shows with the full listings schedule at TVGuide.com. HER JOB BEFORE BECOMING AN ACTRESS Lynne Moody revealed that she was a flight attendant prior to becoming an actress in the early 1970’s. 0:49. Lynne Moody is an American actress who has made many appearances in television. Las Vegas Lady. Tubi offers all your favorite entertainment totally free online, and on more than 100 devices. Lynne Moody Biography: Versatile African-American actress Lynne Moody did not confine her activities exclusively to television, though that was where she usually could be found. Lynne Moody was born on February 17, 1946 in Detroit, Michigan, USA. T.J. Hooker: Seasons 1 & 2. White Dog. See where to watch and find great movies and TV shows with Lynne Moody. Imdb Profile : IMDB Profile: Lynne Moody is known for the following movies: Nightmare in Badham County. Unlimited movies sent to your door, starting at $7.99 a month. T.J. Hooker: Seasons 1 & 2. Contact Info View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro STARmeter. Additions. “Yes they [the TV network] did want me, but I was already contracted at that time to do “That’s My Mama.” I did guest star later on “The Jeffersons” I played a little bad ass girl, LOL, says Moody. Roots: The Next Generations. Olivia Cole. Watch Lynne Moody exclusive videos, interviews, video clips and more at TVGuide.com. Join / Sign Up Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. Here are all 0 titles currently available on Netflix USA that star Lynne Moody. See all photos. Timeline. Compare Renn Woods TV shows, movies & more to other celebs like Ji-Tu Cumbuka and Leslie Uggams. Since 1998, DVD Netflix has been the premier DVD-by-mail rental service.

Drama (170) Comedy (120) Romance (80) Crime (68) Mystery (45) Family (37) Animation (33) Action (22) Thriller (11) Adventure (10) History (9) Sci-Fi (8) War (8) Fantasy (7) Biography (6) Documentary (5) Talk-Show (5) Sport (4) Western (4) Horror (3) Short (3) Music (1) Reality-Tv (1) Search popularity. View rank on IMDbPro Filmography. Her nickname is Lynn Moody. She is an actress, known for Knots Landing (1979), Magnum, P.I. Compare. Lost In London Character : Janet Williams. See image of Lynne Moody, the voice of Ten in Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians (TV Show). Lynne Moody (born February 17) is an American actress who has made many appearances on film and television. Films & TV Shows Starring Lynne Moody. Lynne Moody. Last Light Character : Hope Whitmore. She is an actress, known for ... Born: February 17, 1946 Photos. A list of titles on Netflix USA starring Lynne Moody (by MaFt.co.uk) Follow @NewOnNetflixUSA. Roots: The Next Generations. Fans of Roots will recall Moody as Irene Harvey, wife of the great-grandson of Kunta Kinte in both the original 1977 miniseries and its 1979 sequel. Search the latest about Renn Woods on Bing. She was born on February 17, 1946 (74 years old) . Menu Movies; TV Shows; Gallery; Lynne Moody. White Dog. Since 1998, DVD Netflix has been the premier DVD-by-mail rental service. Albums.

Lynne Moody was born on February 17, 1946 in Detroit, Michigan, USA. Las Vegas Lady. About Lynne Moody. That's My Mama: Season 1. In the early 1970s, she worked as a Playboy Bunny at a Playboy Club in Los Angeles. Lynne Moody movies and TV shows.

Last Light. Films & TV Series Starring Lynne Moody. Here are all 0 titles currently available on Netflix UK that star Lynne Moody. Lynne Moody full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films. Ji-Tu Cumbuka. Moody studied acting at the Pasadena Playhouse, Goodman Theatre and Hull House. Jan 01, 1958 (age 62) Other popular celebrities. She worked as a stewardess before moving to Hollywood to pursue a … Movies. Known For Knots Landing Patricia Williams (1988-1990) Magnum, P.I. Lynne Moody is an American actor. However, even after being featured in the high-profile Roots and co-starring in TV movies like Charleston, the actress just couldn't find her … Compare. Leslie Uggams. Follow @NewOnNetflixUSA. In 1982, Lynne Moody was a guest star on an episode of Magnum, P.I.

Lynne Moody got a bit of newspaper coverage in early 1979 because she was going to be reprising her role in the second Roots miniseries. Find out when and where you can watch Lynne Moody movies and tv shows with the full listings schedule at TVGuide.com. Join for a free month.

Cyclone In Mauritius 2020, Does Jake Ballard Get Married, Tigard Police Jobs, Paris To Marseille Road Trip, Andre Lyon Real Name, I've Just Begun To Love You,