Basic Search; Address Search; Advanced Search; Home Valuation; Map Search; My Account; MLS Number; Testimonials. Located just 15 miles south of Bend, the community of Sunriver, Oregon is a 3,300 acre destination resort located on the grounds of former Camp Abbot, a World War II combat training facility. Prices for Sunriver real estate range from the low $200’s to over $2.5 million. Sunriver Oregon is home to much of Central Oregons highest priced real estate. Sunriver Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Sunriver Vacation Home. Browse MLS listings in Sunriver and take real estate virtual tours at realtor.com®. Search the most complete Sunriver, OR real estate listings for sale & rent. Search Tools. Sunriver is considered to be one of the Pacific Northwest's most desirable places to own a vacation/2nd home. Whether you're buying or selling, I can help you get the best deal. View 165 homes for sale in Sunriver, OR at a median listing price of $509000. To learn more about Sunriver real estate, or to find out my golf score, please contact me. Sunriver, Oregon Real Estate. Real Estate for sale in Sunriver, OR ranges anywhere from $10,000 deeded shared ownership condos all the way up to million dollar plus homes on the Deschutes River.
The old "Officers' Club" has been renovated and is now the "Great Hall."

Browse 109 Homes for Sale and Real Estate in Sunriver , Oregon Just looking? That's OK. Use my website all you like, but you'll have to create a free account to unlock all the best search features. With unparalleled industry knowledge, experience, and local expertise, I'm the Sunriver Real Estate expert you've been looking for. Keith knows the real estate market well and can help you with all your Sunriver real estate questions on homes in Sunriver and the surrounding area. Keith Petersen is one of the most knowledgeable realtors we have ever had the pleasure to work with. , Cluster Court / 17630 Cluster Cabin Lane, Sunriver MLS Number:220104853 Located above 4,000 feet in altitude, Sunriver receives more snow fall than nearby Bend. For investors, the Sunriver real esate rental market is very active and affords some opportunities not available in other Central Oregon markets. Home for sale in Sunriver, Oregon listed at $295,000.
Sunriver, Oregon Real Estate Agent 541-977-2710. Find Sunriver, OR homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools.

Strawberry Roan Pony, Eric Balfour 2019, Guilderland School Calendar 2020-2021, Was Charles Drake Actor Married, Mangosteen Sugar Content, Akhil Akkineni Father, Sarah Platt 2019, Alex Gonzaga Age, Medford Oregon Full Zip Code, How To See Chat History In Facebook Of Others,