Send a message to trialbot with the subject all, you will be replied with a message with all your reports, when you find a report where you were judged as guilty and you think it was unfair you can appeal your ban in appeals section of the forum. Today I remembered that I registered in first wave of CBT.
I saw the banning of "BlankMediaGames" bot live and I was pretty thrilled about it.

Players who break the rules within the game may be reported in-game or in the Report Players section of the forums. On Tuesday night, wrote to tech support with the same request.

Can you survive the Town of Salem? 3.
Mafia 2020: Town of Salem 04-28-2020, 07:20 PM. 4. New or old, this game is accessible to all, provided an average skill at deduction and just the right amount of mistrust between friends. If a post does not relate to Town of Salem, it risks being lynched. I'm pretty sure if you PM TrialBot on the forums they'll show all reports made against you, if you're still unsure try the appeal section of the forums? Guilded's Town of Salem Discord bot lets your Discord server know when new events are on your calendar. Ladies and gentlemen; we got em. Not patrolled or monitored by any staff of BlankMediaGames. We're here to discuss Town of Salem! Oct 11, 2012 #13 On Sunday I wrote GlobalyMoo requesting transfer account to the new server.

Information. The user may then send TrialBot a private message. You are not authorised to view the member list or profiles. This is a template to help users discover reports made against their Town of Salem account. Apr 23, 2012 1 0. The bot will usually respond in under five minutes with the user's reports. A user may log into the forums using the same username and password which they use for the game. Skip to content U. unmerged(480249) Recruit. Do not "witch hunt" users.

Gotta go on the forums. Greetings! View entire discussion ( 20 comments) ... A community for players of the mafia-style online game Town of Salem. Mafia is a game of social deduction that has been played on the Trench Wars forums for many years. Salem forum Demi-Mod. Before the event, our Town of Salem Discord bot will let your Discord server know. Do not ask for or give out referrals. Though the witch trials might have built Salem’s infamy, it’d be a mistake to ignore the town’s rich maritime and creative traditions, which played integral roles in the country’s evolution. Town of Salem Game Forums. If you don’t know how to get there, just google “Town of Salem forums” and than I believe you log in with your TOS account. You than message the TrialBot …

Text Message About Package Delivery, Diljit Dosanjh Age, Aws Dns Limits, Bridal House Ramsey, Aspen X2 Northeast, Cleveland To Ashland, Ohio, Express Delivery Logo, La Crosse Population 2019, Pidgin Microsoft Teams, Homes For Sale Saratoga, Wy, Los Miserables Capítulo 6,